Precision in Practice
Midstate Machine Industries: Powergen
Attribute. Driven Performance.
Midstate Machine is dedicated to performance—not only of the finished component or assembly, but also to the way those parts are produced, which is why we constantly strive to find more powerful ways to streamline your manufacturing, delivering smarter, more efficient, turnkey solutions to your powergen manufacturing challenges.
Midstate Machine offers a comprehensive array of services—from supply chain management and concurrent manufacturing to mechanical assembly and testing. Our skilled and experienced professionals work with you, applying lean manufacturing principles to minimize steps, waste materials, and time-to-completion. The result is faster, more cost-effective delivery without compromising the quality and precision of these complex parts. Utilizing 125,000 square feet of manufacturing space, our state-of-the-art systems can handle a variety of materials—from stainless steels to inconel—with envelopes up to 140".
- DFM & Concurrent Engineering
- Large-Scale Precision Turning Of High-Temperature Alloys Up To 140"
- Experts In Traditional & Exotic Alloys, From Aluminum To Inconel
- NADCAP Certified Fusion Welding AS7003
- NADCAP Certified FPI (Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection)
- Precision Mechanical Assembly
- Industrial Gas Turbine Components
- Blade Ring Assemblies
- Turbine Wheels
- Aft Shafts
- Diaphragm Assemblies
- Compressor Shafts
- Wind Turbine Components
- 1.5MW Wind Hubs
- 1.5MW Main Shafts